Patient Information – Dr. Saltzman Family and Cosmetic Dentistry in Cary NCDr. Saltzman and staff in Cary, North Carolina are dedicated to providing you with a pleasant visit and results that you will be proud to show off. Our friendly and helpful staff is ready to help you with questions about scheduling, financial policy and insurance to make that part of the process as simple and trouble-free as possible. This page offers information from the administrative side of the practice, which is located convenient to Cary Parkway, Davis Drive, and Apex.
Click on a button below to display more information on a topic.
First Visit to Our Dental Office in Cary NCYour first visit will consist of a comprehensive exam and taking a series of x-rays or images of your entire mouth. From there, we will explain diagnosis and treatment options. Sometimes treatment can be done the same day as the initial visit if problems are simple and there is time in our office schedule. More complex treatment plans will most likely require further evaluation and subsequent appointments for treatment.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Any X-rays or other images if applicable.
- Any known problems or issues with your dental health
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, please bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to promptly process any insurance claims.
Please contact us if you have a medical condition that may be of concern (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.) or require medication prior to dental cleanings (i.e antibiotics, for pre-med.)
X-Rays and Dental ImagingIf your previous dentist has taken recent x-rays / images (within 1 year), you may request that they forward or email them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our office in Cary NC.
Wednesday, May 13, 2020
To all of the Triangle and our patients in Cary and across the region:
At Dr Saltzman’s office we strive to provide the best care for our patients. Our team will continue to advocate for patient safety during and after this pandemic, as our office sets the community example for others in regards to patient protection.
We are ready for all of our patients with an array of safety strategies that have been implemented on day one to ensure the health of us all.
- All team members will check their temperatures prior to arriving to work.
- All clinicians will wear N 95 face masks, face shields, gloves, and clinical attire (full PPE gear).
- The front lobby and each treatment room will have individual medical grade air purifying HEPA systems.
- With further patient safety in mind, our reception area will continue to be closed until further notice, and all needed paperwork needs will be completed online.
- Each patient will be asked to safely wait in their vehicle and call the office from the parking area to check in for their appointment.
- Once the clinical staff is ready for the patient, the front office will call the patient to enter the office.
- Each patient will have their temperature taken, then be asked to hand sanitize before heading for treatment.
- Please know that throughout the day, our team members will disinfect commonly touched surfaces on a regular basis.
- All doors in the inner office will be propped open, except for the bathroom, to avoid unnecessary touches.
- For more updates, you can check our website weekly and follow our Facebook page.
Dr Saltzman & Staff