Happy Halloween everyone!
Sometimes it can be more difficult to choose a new dentist than a new doctor. When asked about what patients want in a dentist, they mention multiple factors, not just whether the dentist accepts their insurance. Unfortunately, many people fear going to the dentist, so finding someone they trust ranks very high on their list of requirements. With his many years of experience, Dr. E. Scott Saltzman has built a practice that builds on key factors valued by patients. Many Triangle residents already know they can trust Dr. Saltzman and his staff to meet their various dental needs.
Saltzman Family and Cosmetic Dentistry in Cary NC, offers five important characteristics to consider when selecting a new dentist:
- Consider the entire team: Modern dental care is the product of a team of professionals. In this case, Dr. Saltzman is the team leader, but assistants, hygienists and administrative staff all play a role in the patient experience. In the best practices, every team member has a crucial role to play.
- Good listening skills: Great dentists and their staff members strive to actively listen to their patients’ concerns. A fearful patient finds that a dentist who listens carefully can provide strategies and treatments to reduce the fear. For example, Dr. Saltzman never rushes patients to schedule treatments when they are not ready; he listens.
- Willing to educate: Educating patients is critical for a successful dentist-patient relationship. Home dental care is crucial to maintaining teeth and gums between visits. Learning better brushing and flossing habits can make a huge improvement in dental health. Doctor Saltzman and his team are experts at showing patients of all ages how to take great care of their teeth.
- Respect: Saltzman stays on schedule and shows respect for a patient’s time and schedule. Plus, in Cary, our great administrative staff will let patients know in advance how long they should allow for an appointment.
- Cares about patients: Our team takes the time to get to know their patients. We want to establish long-term relationships and see our patients through many years of care. Over time, changes in medical conditions can affect both teeth and gums. We review each patient’s history at each visit to assess what has changed, in order to provide the optimal level of care.
Are you new to North Carolina and the Triangle region? Find out what others have discovered about the superb dental care at E. Scott Saltzman DMD Family and Cosmetic Dentistry. Call us today to set up an appointment. We treat all ages and currently we are accepting new patients.
Be safe and Happy Halloween!
This informative post about the characteristics of great dental care is brought to you by Saltzman Family and Cosmetic Dentistry in Cary NC. Please call us for an appointment today.
919 380 9311
202 Town Village Drive
Cary, NC 27513
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
The material contained in this blog article is intended solely for informational purposes and is not intended to be offered as medical advice in any manner or form. Always consult a dentist, doctor, or licensed medical professional with any questions.
Image: E. Scott Saltzman DDS