Wednesday, May 13, 2020
To all of the Triangle and our patients in Cary and across the region:
At Dr Saltzman’s office we strive to provide the best care for our patients. Our team will continue to advocate for patient safety during and after this pandemic, as our office sets the community example for others in regards to patient protection.
We are ready for all of our patients with an array of safety strategies that have been implemented on day one to ensure the health of us all.
- All team members will check their temperatures prior to arriving to work.
- All clinicians will wear N 95 face masks, face shields, gloves, and clinical attire (full PPE gear).
- The front lobby and each treatment room will have individual medical grade air purifying HEPA systems.
- With further patient safety in mind, our reception area will continue to be closed until further notice, and all needed paperwork needs will be completed online.
- Each patient will be asked to safely wait in their vehicle and call the office from the parking area to check in for their appointment.
- Once the clinical staff is ready for the patient, the front office will call the patient to enter the office.
- Each patient will have their temperature taken, then be asked to hand sanitize before heading for treatment.
- Please know that throughout the day, our team members will disinfect commonly touched surfaces on a regular basis.
- All doors in the inner office will be propped open, except for the bathroom, to avoid unnecessary touches.
- For more updates, you can check our website weekly and follow our Facebook page.
Dr Saltzman & Staff
We utilize the latest in technology, digital imaging, and infection control to offer you the best possible dental care.Read more…
We’re always here to help new patients with their dental care and are in-network with many insurance plansRead more…
Digital imaging uses less radiation, is available immediately, and provides more information than film x-rays.Read more…
Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel and function like natural teeth.Read more…
A crown is a custom made dental restoration that completely caps or covers a tooth or dental implant.Read more…
Having a beautiful smile may be easier than you think with this simple whitening gel procedure. Contact us today.Read more…
General and Cosmetic Dentistry for Families, Teens, Children, and Seniors
Located in Cary, North Carolina – Near Apex, Morrisville, Holly Springs, RTP, and Raleigh
Our office is located at 202 Towne Village Drive in Cary, NC, near the Fresh Market. This is within a 20 or 30 minute drive of many areas of the Triangle, including Cary, Apex, Morrisville, Holly Springs, Raleigh, Durham, and Research Triangle Park. Our office hours are Monday through Thursday 8am to 5pm; closed daily for lunch 1pm to 2pm.
Dr. Saltzman has been a practicing dentist since the late 1980s, is a graduate of Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, and is complemented by a knowledgeable, experienced, and friendly staff. Our practice offers a range of cosmetic dentistry options to give you a smile you’re happy to show off. Modern cosmetic dentistry techniques make it easier than ever for you to get a bright, even smile.
As a family oriented practice, children are always welcome. We teach your children the proper way to take care of their teeth and just as important, they learn that going to the dentist can be fun. We serve people of all ages, welcome new patients, and are In-Network with a wide variety of insurance plans, including Aetna PPO, BCBS of NC, Cigna, Delta Dental, Connection Dental, GEHA, Ameritas, Guardian, United Health Care, Humana, and Metlife.
Call us today at (919) 380-9311.